Since I started this blog I’ve been honoured to be featured on Finding Vegan and today I am beyond excited to share over 50 amazing holiday recipes from fellow Finding Vegan bloggers. I can’t wait to try Vicky and Ruth’s Vegan Tiramisu and Ginny’s Spiced Rum Balls.. let the countdown to Christmas begin!
Vegan Link Round-up!
There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!..
* 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2700 grand prize!
* Kathy’s cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year: 365 Vegan Smoothies
*photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
2. Rachael Renee of RawHighLife is sharing:
* Amazing raw vegan cinnamon rolls PERFECT for holiday brunch!
* Easy fruit and veggie recipes in her ebook
* The RAW High Life Facebook page
*photo credit: RawHighLife
3. June Burns of Philosophy and Cake is sharing:
* Chocolate Macarons recipe, gluten free + vegan
* Momofuku-Inspired Carrot Layer Cake
* Salty-sweet pecan pie bars with bourbon!
3. Kelly of ThePrettyBee is sharing:
*photo credit: Kelly, the pretty bee
4. Aimee of TheVegLife is sharing:
* Her eBook of vegan Christmas Cookies. 25 exclusive cookie recipes for 2014, and more, 50 recipes in total!
5. Natalie Thomas of feasting on fruit is sharing:
*photo credit: Natalie, feasting on fruit
6. Carolyn Murphy of PeaceMeal is sharing:
7. Lisa from Healthy Nibbles & Bits is sharing:
8. Trinity of Trinity’s Kitchen is sharing:
* Festive Seed Roast Loaf (gluten-free, vegan and super healthy)
*photo credit: Trinity’s Kitchen
9. Ginny from Vegan in the Freezer is sharing:
* Delicious Party Food – Spicy Tortilla Rollups
* Homemade Kahlua sounds like a holiday in itself
* Spiced Rum Balls – no kidding!
*photo credit: Ginny, vegan in the freezer
10. Tia from Tia’s Kitchen is sharing:
11. Danielle Levy of DanielleLevyNutrition is sharing:
* Asian inspired Yuba Roast Chestnut Stuffing
* Classic comfort food: Walnut Crusted Tofu with braised chard and butternut squash
photo credit: Danielle Levy
12. Vanessa of Becomingness is sharing:
13. Aurora of TheIndieBroccoli is sharing:
* Rutabaga Fries with vegan lemon basil mayo
* Carrot Juice with Turmeric and Ginger
*photo credit: Aurora, the indie broccoli
14. Bianca of Elephantastic Vegan is sharing:
* Festive Holiday Recipe – Pink Beet Cupcakes
15. Cate from A Traveling Cook is sharing:
16. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
* Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
photo credit: The Vegan Cookie Fairy
17. Jennifer of VeggieInspiredJourney is sharing:
18. Dana of VanishingVeggie is sharing:
* Her website
* Her Facebook page
* A bright, citrus salad, perfect for any gathering
19. Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing:
* Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
* Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
* The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
*photo credit: Sophia, veggies don’t bite
20. Christina of TheBeautifulBalance is sharing:
21. Stacey of SouthernVeganKitchen is sharing:
22. Shannon of The Glowing Fridge is sharing:
23. Jessica of TwoGreenPeas Website is sharing:
* Vegan Gingerbread Houses: Recipe & How-To
*photo credit: Jessica, TwoGreenPeas
24. Majda of BreadOlives is sharing:
*photo credit: Majda, BreadOlives
25. Vicky of MayIHaveThatRecipe is sharing:
*photo credit: Vicky, MayIhaveThatRecipe
26. Dora of Dora’s Table is sharing:
* This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they’re 100% vegan.
*photo credit: Dora’s Table
27. Kelly of Trial and Eater is sharing:
* How to make vanilla extract – Fun holiday gift idea!
* Sunflower wrap – Healthy holiday snacking!
28. Michelle of Healthier Steps is sharing:
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!..
29. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
30. VeggieAndTheBeast Ginger Cutout Cookies
31. VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
…and SO many more on FindingVegan.com. Sign up for the Finding Vegan Monthly Newsletter here.